Travel, adventures, exploring &
the associated complexities
*Indicates some or all content in post has been published elsewhere
- *Have you ever worn a kimono?
- Learning French: Take 1
- Montana: The Big Sky Country
- My Home's in Montana
- Other Side of the Line - reflecting on being an immigrant, experiences with refugees, learning French, etc.
- Performance Art: Sketching opera in the dark
- "Postcards" from the West
- Québec dans la rue (in the streets) - 2012 student protest & associated impacts
- *Roller Derby, Québec-style: Shor shorts, tight tights, and roller skates, oh my!
- *Small Town 4th of July
**NOTE: Many of our posts in other categories include aspects of the multi-cultural experience we enjoy living in Québec (and traveling to various locales). If you are looking for specific content, try using the search function in the right-hand column.